Personal Progress Knowledge

Image result for mad science

Today I watched a mad science show and for personal progress I was asked to use the 13th article of faith to evaluate the speech. 

Image result for mad science ladybug

The lady who did it was ladybug. She did an outstanding job. For when the article of faith says, " doing good to all men" she excelled several times. For one she could have shouted at the little kids when they were being particularly annoying but she didn't. Another time was when she made everyone feel good for being honest.
Image result for dry ice
Now I have to say this is kindof off task but this is what some of the experiments looked like. Ladybug put dry ice in warm water and let everyone taste the "smoke" and then we took a bubble shower!

Image result for dry ice bubble shower




Comments

Popular Posts