Personal Progress Faith: Express your feelings about faith and prayer

A conceptual photo of a boy in a yellow rowboat with no oars, paired with the words “Faith without Works Doesn’t Work.”


My feelings about Faith and Prayer

     Faith is a key part in Heavenly Fathers plan. Without faith we would be unable to talk with Heavenly Father and we would be unable to get back to heaven. Life without faith would be a jumbled mess. Most of the world lives in this mess, but we have a choice. Through faith we can strive to get back to heaven through an organized plan.

    Prayer is the communication between us and our Heavenly Father. With a prayer many things are possible. When I say my morning prayer I have noticed that I am less grumpy in the day and more patient with my siblings. Prayer helps us feel more connected with our Heavenly Father.


Comments

Popular Posts