The Martin Luther King Jr. Meeting
We had OK time waiting... not. Eli wasn't that patient but he did fine. After all, he's 2 years old and it's hard to sit when you are that age. But waiting with Yaya was fun.
We did tons of pictures. This is one of them. These are all the essay winners. We will see them at the Martin Luther King Jr. Dinner. Mr. Hardaway is not one of the winners but he is the President of NNBCAS.
Here is me practicing my speech.
The grand finale!! Isn't it great?
These are the essay contest winners. I won $100. Plus Yaya gave me some money. So that's $140.
I don't know what I'll do with the money. For sure I'll pay my tithing.
I love my family. I let Maria in the picture because I love her. And because she's pretty.
Comments
Post a Comment