My Opinion: The Eiffel Tower

Tour Eiffel Wikimedia Commons.jpg
 
Today I'm going to learn how to draw the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is huge! It's as high as an 81 storey building.
It's in Paris, France. That's in Europe.
Another great place in Europe is Ireland. That's where my 2nd grade teacher was from. That's also where leprechauns are from. They have good potatoes there.
So anyways, Paris, France is a big city. Do you know why it's big?
Of course you know, it's because a lot of people are there.
It's an urban place. That means it's a city. There are tons of urban places. Can you name any?
New York is one!
That's where Percy Jackson lived, in Manhattan.
Rural places are places that have a lot of room... like a farm. They are very different from urban  places because the rural places don't have as many buildings. Rural places only have one or two buildings on their farms. Usually there are no roaming animals in the city. There are 2 pigs named Sundance and Butch.
They roamed the city London instead of going to the market place.
That is a real story!
Anyways, Paris, France holds the fanciest monument in my opinion. The greatest part about the Eiffel Tower is that it's been here since 1889. I know it is 124 years old!! Sometime I would like to visit it because I believe it's very exquisite.

Comments

Popular Posts