Yosemite is the best part of nature!


This is me and daddy with Maria and Eli. It's at Bridalveil Falls. Bridalveil Falls is short and very fun. When I went up there, there was a ledge with a log. The log is like a railing on the road. So it gave us a view of the river that was swerving from Bridalveil Falls. It was slippery and icy because the waterfall was like it was raining. I'm glad I had a coat, because if I didn't have a coat I would have been soaked. Afterwards I saw a deer!! There were like 4 of them and one was a baby one. I was climbing on the rock and then I saw all 4 of the deer. They were so cute. They were brown with white spots on their backs. They didn't really seem afraid because they didn't walk away from us. We shouldn't pet them because they might bite us. But I don't think they really would.

This is a picture of the Bridalveil Falls. It's probably from far away because it didn't look like that close up. From close up, there were huge rocks and it was bigger than that!

 
Here is Maria jogging along the trail to Mirror Lake I think. Mirror Lake isn't really a lake. Didn't you know that? Mirror Lake is really a pond that has a view of Half Dome. Half Dome is a high cliff. I don't even know how to describe it because it's so high. I don't even know how Mirror Lake can fit all of Half Dome in the reflection. Maria and I sat on a big rock for lunch. We had so much fun. We had turkey sandwiches and pringles with honeydew melon. They were lovely!! After the yummy lunch we went down to the pool and touched the water. It was not looking clean, anyway, it felt cold.
Oh, and the bathrooms, ICK!!!! They stunk!! I would NOT want to fall in the toilet. There was no flushing either! And it smelt P-U!!!!!!!
 
 
At the end of this beautiful trip we went to this waterfall where we took our Mulan dolls and they water skied in the river. We threw rocks in the river and got this beautiful sight of 2 waterfalls. The walk was not even long. There was this wiggly bridge that was so fun, but we had to leave. But first we got to spend another night in our hotel. Yosemite Southgate.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts