I Just Finished First Grade


This is a picture of me when I got to go to first grade with my Olivia backpack.
I liked first grade. Mrs. Klebenow was my best teacher. At the last day of school we got to watch a movie (Bambi) and then we got to pick up our trash and go home.

At first grade one of my favorite memories was when I gave Mrs.Klebenow stuff. Mrs. Klebenow is the best teacher because she takes us on field trips. Sometimes teachers don't take children on field trips, but Mrs. Klebenow does. Another good memory is when I played dogs with Olivia and Lilian.

One time I didn't like was when I wasn't friends with Olivia because we were playing dolphins and Olivia didn't want us to. But we made up and are still friends.

Some things I learned in first grade were social studies, science and math. My favorite thing to learn about was learning about Mrs.Klebenow. She has many kids from 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade that come in her class. She likes shampoo, bubble bath, lotion and apples.

If I could go anywhere with Mrs.Klebenow I would go to Hawaii with her. Because she is a good teacher and because Hawaii is an island and I like islands. And I like pineapple whip.

My friends in first grade were Lily, Olivia, Macy, Rowan, and Dallin. A couple weirdos were Aidan, of course Aidan, Alex, Scott and Zechariah. They were weird because they mess around in class.

I loved first grade because first grade was fun and I miss Mrs.Klebenow.

Comments

Popular Posts