I love BlackJack
This is BlackJack. I think he likes me. He bent down and got me. It tickled a little. I petted him and fed him carrots and apples. He neighed to his friends. They neighed back. It was loud, but I like their neighs.
I thought they said, "I am going in the stable." and BlackJack said, "Don't go in the stable."
The other horse said that too. I love BlackJack as much as the other horses did. They loved him, cause they were his friends. He ate hay from his big bucket also.
Horses have strong legs. They are beautiful legs. They can get coyotes. I don't want to say kill, because that's kind of sad. But I don't have to worry that he will get hurt. He had a soft nose. It was kind of wet. That's what water is all about. Getting wet.
When I was your age I could visit a horse at the Polo fields in SF named Comet. He used to nibble my shirt so I always wore one of my dad's old shirts that had a big collar so he could nibble away while I pet him. I miss horses and am glad you get to hang out with one. They're the coolest.
ReplyDelete