Rollerskating on the Rink
This is my first time rollerskating. I had a lot of fun, but I fell down 2 times. The 2nd time it really hurted, but the 1st time it didn't. I liked to roller skate because it feels like the breeze is so soft, that's why. The rink was hard and it was darkish lightish inside. I didn't play red light green light because it was kind of too hard and I was afraid I might fall really hard. I loved the music. Some of the music was from my ballet class. I really liked it.
I always liked roller skating old school, not those inline things. Too crazy for me. How do you feel about ice skating? I think it's even more fun than roller skating because when you fall and get a bruise, you're already putting ice on it so it doesn't hurt as bad.
ReplyDelete