I had fun making Gingerbread Houses
I like making gingerbread houses because it's so fun and you get to lick the frosting if it gets on your finger.
Guess what? Guess who lives in my gingerbread house? Can you guess? It is RUDOLPH and my sister M and me, C!!! I had so much fun.
I had a red Christmas tree and a dog house made out of some of my house. My house was made out of graham crackers.
This is a close up of my gingerbread house. Doesn't it look beautiful? It has a heart made out of candy canes!
I looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvved making gingerbread houses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are pretty cool gingerbread houses. In your experience, how long does a gingerbread house last? I have a gingerbread house kit that I made to use this Christmas but didn't have time. Do you think I can use it next year? Or do you think I can make one in the middle of Spring?
ReplyDelete