What I did today
I had fun. I went shopping for can food at the dollar tree. This lady (Fay) at OfficeDepot gave me a dollar 'cause we were nice to her. So she gave me the dollar to feed the homeless people. We made a flyer and we are going to send it to people in our neighborhood, which will be the funnest of all.
I ate lunch and did a recycle run with my sister. Her name is M. M is my sister. She is the best. That's what I talked about. I love my whole family.
I ate lunch and did a recycle run with my sister. Her name is M. M is my sister. She is the best. That's what I talked about. I love my whole family.
Wow Christina! You and M are such wonderful and caring little women and I am so happy that you play with Amyra. She will learn such great things from you. She already has been telling me her teeth are going to fall out like yours. Hope you had a great thanks giving. We love you and give Maria a hug for us
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunty Ramya. You are the best. I like to play games with you. Love, C
ReplyDelete