Funny Cat


I like cats because they are funny. You know why? 'Cause this cat has an avocado on it's head. It is really funny. The funniest cat I've ever seen. The funniest funniest cat.
Well, I can talk about funny. If it's funny I'll tell you why.
'Cause it has an AVOCADO on it's HEAD!
Did you know that?
Cats have whiskers and they look a like lot cat guards. Cat guards are like the guardians of Gahoole. But they don't fight. 'Cause that is good. But do you know what they eat?
Birds.
Birds is what they eat.
Isn't it kind of gross? Because both of them eat meat (like the dog and the cat).
But do you know what birds eat?
Meat.
Meat worm.
Isn't that silly?
Because all of these animals eat meat.

Comments

  1. I like cats, too. In fact, I have a cat who's pretty funny. She likes to eat bananas, grass, and celery> I guess she's a peaceful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cat. But I do have a funny sister, her name is M. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts